Perfect Pass Probiotic 30 caps
Perfect Pass Probiotics contain the three species of Bacillus endospore scientifically proven to:
- Improve the ratio of good to bad bacteria
- Reduce inflammation
- Aid in digestion
- Helps control SIBO
- 30% positive shift in good bacteria in a 6 week period
- 40% increase in short chain fatty acids
- New label - same great product
Why Choose Perfect Pass Probiotics?
- Vibrant Gut Flora
- Efficient Digestion
- Healthy Immune Function
- Gain Energy
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption
- Gentle Detox
- No refregeration required
More about Bacillus Endospore Probiotics
- Perfect Pass Probiotics are made up of 3 bacillus strains.
- These strains were chosen because they are most widely studied strains for the best results.
- The bacillus strains are only in the digestive system for a short while.
- When they go in they are able to reproduce and colonize. They also police the intestines and then they leave.
- While they are in the digestive tract they are able to change the pH as well as fight pathogenic infections and as well as that, they produce nutrients.
- They encourage an environment that promotes the growth of the inborn, endogenous species that are resident in the gut.
- This it the only probiotic formula that has been able to show a 30% increase in the native population.
- The bacillus strains come from the environment and are recognized by the body because they are human strain.
Can Perfect Probiotic be used to help detox? and how about heavy metal detox?
The strains in Perfect Pass Probiotics are very important during detox, even heavy metal detox. They improve the barrier function of the gut, which helps minimize heavy metals from leaking into the circulatory system. They support the liver and gall bladder by increasing short chain fatty acids, which is very important during detox. They are not harmed in any way by the detox process, they in fact help the body deal with the stress of detox.
Does Perfect Pass Probiotic End Probiotics' Many Arguments ...
- Which strains are best? Bacillus Endospore strains
- How much do you need? A therapeutic dose is just a little more than the 2 billion strains you usually have. There are 3 billion strains in Perfect Pass Probiotics
- Do they survive digestion? YES they do.
- Do they colonize the intestinal tract? Yes, they do.
- Are they native to your gut? Yes, they are!
- Do they need refrigeration? No, they don't.
- Are they backed by real science? Yes they are.
I have been taking the Perfect Pass Probiotic and have noticed occasional dark specks like pepper in the capsule's white power. Is this normal?
Yes, that is totally normal. The strains used in Perfect Pass are 100% natural, direct extracts from fermentation with no fillers added and certainly no colorants added. Fermentation powders tend to have variation in color and even odor sometimes and biology is never pure white.
When you see pure white powders they are typically mixed with a filler to homogenize color and even bleached or whitened to give a uniform, white colors.
As you know, there isn't much in nature that is pure white, certainly not anything with bacteria. So those specs are just a natural part of the raw fermentation extract.
Start today to maintain a healthy digestive system, strengthen your immune system and boost your energy.
|Dietary Specialty||Non GMO, Organic, Alcohol Free, Corn Free|
Adults and children over 10 take 1 capsule per day with food (at any time)
Is suggested for customers with chronic conditions that may require 2 capsules per day.
One capsule of Perfect Pass Probiotic strain bacillus formula provides a therapeutic amount that exceeds the number of these bacillus strains present in your gut. Therefore, one per day is sufficient to ensure growth that produces short chain fatty acids that encourages diversity.
*One billion CFUs of each strain
Other ingredients: Cellulose
Does not contain gluten, milk, wheat, soy, yeast, peanuts, corn or animal products.